Stubborn Fat is said to be the most difficult type of fat to get rid of. It normally stores at hips, butts, thighs of lean women. Overweight and obese women may have it but they can’t see it until they get rid of other overlay fat.
Although it seems that stubborn fat is difficult to burn but in this post you will discover some ways that will help you in combating stubborn fat in your body.
Load Up Antioxidant and Super Foods:
Antioxidant and super foods are the best way to fight with the mess created by stubborn fat. Your mom was right when she told you to eat fresh veggies and fruits. Numerous researches proved that veggies and fruits contain antioxidant that protects body from storing fat.
Your mom may not tell you that vegetable contains antioxidants that clear the mess created by free radicals cells. This is the reason most of the time antioxidant often called “Free Radicals Scavengers”.
Antioxidants not only fight against free radicals but they also put protection layer on the cells similar to wax layer that protects your wood furniture and car polish. Here are the names of these super foods:
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Coconut Oil
- Cayenne Pepper
- Cruciferous Vegetables
- Fish Oil/Flax Oil
- Nut and Seeds
- Why Protein
Take Care Of Your Liver:
Liver is the most important organ in your body. It is important to keep liver healthy by consuming foods that contain less toxics. Liver regulates fat and sugar in the bloodstream. Most of foods we eat contain toxics that increase the workload on liver and also stop body from burning fat.
It is toxics in your body that stop body from burning stubborn fat. It is necessary for your weight loss diet to contain foods that cleanse your liver and improve its efficiency. Most of the time weight loss diets don’t give importance to foods that cleanse liver and this is why they fail in providing results that they claim.
If you are looking for complete and successful diet that not only helps you in burning fat but also clean toxics from your liver then take some time and read this Bodyweight Burn review. I am sure you will find it helpful.
By having clean and healthy liver you will surely get more energy and less illness and diseases.
Reduce Level of Estrogen:
Estrogen is very commonly known as Womanly hormone because it creates female characteristics in our bodies. Unfortunately, excess of Estrogen hormone increases fat storage and this is why it is known as fat storing hormone.
By having high level of Estrogen it is difficult for your body to burn fat. For this reason you should avoid consuming foods that are known to have rich amount of Estrogen in them such as soy products. Additionally, it is necessary to avoid using plastic containers that create Estrogen Environment in our body.
Items of Avoid:
- Soy products such as soya protein, tofu etc. However, fermented soy products like soya sauce, miso and tempeh are appear to be safe.
- Canned Foods – Avoid all of them at all cost
- Plastic Storage – Remove all plastic storage containers that contain number 7 and number 3 on them
Items to Use:
- Glass Containers – They are considered safe for storing and cooking as well.
- Plastic Containers – That contain “BPA Free” or number 5 at the bottom of the container
Besides these items it is important for you to increase the usage of fresh and powerful vegetables to counterbalance the estrogen level in your body.
Cruciferous Vegetables (such as broccoli, Bok Choy, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Kale and others) are consider the very powerful for balancing the environmental estrogenic effects in the body. These cruciferous vegetables are considered as medical vegetables since many decades. Recently scientists found Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) that is especially for reducing environmental estrogenic effects.
Use More Alkaline Foods:
You may be shocked to know most foods you are consuming in your meal are acid forming. To offset the effects of acid forming foods you need to incorporate alkaline foods.
Acid forming foods is not bad for you until you have healthy blood pH level. You may not know that most proteins foods are acid forming. This mean bodybuilders and models are eating acid forming foods to get healthy and sculpt body. If you see the diet of these models and bodybuilders then you will surely find vegetables and some fruits in them to counterbalance the affects of acid forming foods.
Protein is very important for your body and you should never ignore protein in your diet if you want lean body. Proteins are essential for your body and without adequate amount of proteins it is difficult for your body to burn fat.
Animal proteins, Coffee, dairy, grains, wheat and alcohol are some other acid forming foods items. However you don’t need to completely remove them instead you have to include vegetables that are alkaline forming. There are few fruits that are acid forming as well because of rich content of sugar in them.
If you search online for acid vs alkaline then you may get information about which foods fall in either acid or alkaline category. However this information may be overwhelming for some and that is the reason I have already provided list of acid and alkaline foods below:
List of Acid Foods:
- All type of meat (including fish), dairy and Eggs
- Some fruits (due to rich content of sugar) are acid forming foods such as Apple, Grapes, Berries and Banana. However they are good for health that is why keep them to couple of pieces every day
- Almost every kind of nuts are acid forming excluding Almonds and pine nuts
- Natural and artificial sweeteners like Carob, honey and Maple Syrup are acid forming foods
- Additionally other items like tea or coffee, alcohol, soda/cola, energy/sports drinks, mushrooms, white breads/noodles/pastas/rice, processed foods including chocolates and chips
List of Alkaline Foods:
- Vegetables such as Broccoli, Onion, Carrot, Cucumber, Herbs, Spinach, Sweet Potato, Cauliflower, Celery and Kale
- Fruits such as Avocado, Lime, Lemon, Fresh Coconut, Grapefruit and Tomato
- Nuts and seeds such as Almonds, Pine nuts, Flaxseeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower seeds and Sesame Seeds
- Oils such as Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil and Flax Oil
- Herbal tea, Alkaline water and goat milk come in alkaline foods category
[NOTE] The easiest and healthiest way to become more alkaline is by adding a squeeze of lemon in your drinking water.